Events(displayed with most current first)
Layering with Letters Workshop by Roann Mathias
- Grid pad (8 squares per inch)
- 1 Sheet Arches hot press watercolor (140#)
- 1 pad Strathmore series Acrylic Pad, 12"x18" (available from Dick Blick)
- And any other miscellaneous medium to heavy weight white paper that you might want to experiment with.
- Parallel Pen, size 6.0 (Blue cap)
- Automatic pens, whatever sizes you have
- Coit Pens
- Large size speedball nibs (C1 and C0)
- Flat brushes that you can use with acrylic paint (1/4, 1/2, and any larger ones that you already have.) Large flat brushes, 2-3 inches wide, and a few small round brushes.
- Water containers, several yogurt size cups to hold mixed paints, cloth rags, paper towels, popsicle sticks, large flat palette knives (preferably plastic), scissors, old credit cards
- Any acrylic paint that you may already have. If you are going to buy any, 3 colors that you like (fluid acrylics if available).
- Matte medium, Gesso, light molding paste
- Oil pastels, China marker, Stencils
For older event notes, please search the archives in the sidebar.
Make checks for workshops payable to Memphis Calligraphy Guild
Mail to Ann Rabinovitz
1696 Belledeer Dr. W., Cordova, TN 38016
For questions telephone Ann at 901-757-2403 or email@example.com